• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

weapon finnease feat

Rixshaw

First Post
Sorry to bother the group with this but after reading it again I am not as sure. When using weapon finnease it say to use dex for attack rolls I was wondering is that just for to hit rolls or also dammage rolls. and sorry again for this type of question but could not see it anywhere else I am sure that is have been gone over somewhere else or it is easy enough that it did not need to be gone over ;)
:eek:

Rixshaw

First Post
thanks that is what i was thinking and have been doing but my wife (who does not play but reads over my shoulder) asked me and I could not give a good answer for her why not beside the fact that is what the master tools told me when I first made my character :)

kreynolds

First Post
Rixshaw said:
thanks that is what i was thinking and have been doing but my wife (who does not play but reads over my shoulder) asked me and I could not give a good answer for her why not beside the fact that is what the master tools told me when I first made my character :)

If your wife is so interested, why doesn't she play? Is it just not her thing?

Remove ads