• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Tetsubo

First Post
Infinity Arms Lightning Rod...

Evolving out of the Deneban electric animal goad the new Infinity Arms Lightning Rod is just the thing to put the *spark* back into combat. Using an advanced power cell the Lightning Rod can run for twenty continuous minutes before needing replacement. The insulated polymer grip covers keep the user safe and the wide shock prongs make contact simple. This is just the thing for those opponents that skimped on the "electrical insulation" option on their shiny, metal armour. Don't be left behind on the Arena floor, buy an Infinity Arms Lightning Rod today!

Infinity Arms... Always Ready... Always Armed!

Attachments

• lightningrod.jpg
    lightningrod.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 195

doghead

thotd
Hey Tetsubo

I've just spent the last hour or so prowling around your thread and downloading bits and pieces for inspiration. Nice work.

Gotta be at work in 6 hours, so bed time for this dog.

the head of the dog.

Ferret

Explorer
Ok I've thought on that item...

A box about 1 1/2' by 1/2' with a pole coming out of it, at about 4' long then it splits into to two and tilts downslightly, after a quarter of a foot it tilts again. The pole diametre is 3/4.

Clear? It's meant as an alternetive to a 10ft pole, with the two point being able to squeeze, the pole is hollow to it can squirt/drip water and if the points are close enough a charge can be passed between them.

Tetsubo

First Post
Forearm Sword...

I can see this being used in a gladiatorial arena or as part of a martial arts form. The arrow indicates the direction that the sword is normally facing when carried. Inspired by a miniature.

Attachments

• sword103.jpg
    sword103.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 204

Tetsubo

First Post
Mountain Peak Sword...

An all steel design. The shaft is 3 feet long. Playing with the relationship of the blade to the shaft.

Attachments

• sword104.jpg
    sword104.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 200

Thaniel

First Post
I went ahead and tried my hand at the first of my own requests. This is the first weapon I've ever drawn, and I haven't drawn anything this big in about 8 years. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• valsword.jpg
    valsword.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 268

Tetsubo

First Post
Thaniel said:
I went ahead and tried my hand at the first of my own requests. This is the first weapon I've ever drawn, and I haven't drawn anything this big in about 8 years. Let me know what you think.

Nicely done Thaniel. I like the Chaos symbol and the blade contours. What did you do it in/with?

Thaniel

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Nicely done Thaniel. I like the Chaos symbol and the blade contours. What did you do it in/with?

It's the symbol of Kord. I did it on graph paper as you suggested earlier. However, I had some trouble with the symmetry (haven't quite gotten back into the rhythm yet) so I mirrored one side to the other in Photoshop and then got rid of the grid lines as best I could.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads