• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Illustration Sketches

Tetsubo

First Post
Elven Knife...

Attachments

• knife17.jpg
    knife17.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 180

Tetsubo

First Post
Cecil said:
I'm hosting Tetsubo's sketches on my site for a short bit (and will maintain all of them in files--just not sure I can keep them up on my site for long).

Warning: downloading all the files at once is an 18 MB zipped file.

http://www.ankaredale.com/downloads/downloads.html

I'm also working on a project to turn a good number of the files into images usable in Dundjinni. If you'd like to help out, drop me a note.

solomonc@cmtc-is.com

Thank you Cecil. :)

Cecil

First Post
I think you have the thanks going the wrong way. :)

In any case, I envision seeing "Tetsubo's armory" in my campaign someday. Or perhaps it's an old dungeon with weapons lying all over the place.

(These renderings are not mine--they're from r-kelleg --some of mine will be up after this weekend--but it's what we have so far)

Attachments

• DF6_axe5.png
    DF6_axe5.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 84
  • BB1_axe4.png
    BB1_axe4.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 92E_axe6.png
    92E_axe6.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 100
  • FC4_armenia.png
    FC4_armenia.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 92
  • EA9_africanaxe.png
    EA9_africanaxe.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 582_aquaticaxe.png
    582_aquaticaxe.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 99

Targeteron

Explorer
These renderings are quiet amazing! It is wonderfull to see these already imaginative 2d drawings be transformed into a 3d rendering. Please keep on posting them, they are great.

Tetsubo

First Post
Knuckle Blade...

This is either a push dagger on steroids or a really short katar. The original sketch is scaled to fit my hand in a 1:1 ratio. Inspired by the curve of a woman's upper lip.

Attachments

• handblade10.jpg
    handblade10.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 127

Remove ads