• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapon Quality

tarcil

Explorer
Greetings

I am trying to locate which book has a weapon quality that allows it to change the type of metal it is considered for striking purposes. I belive it is a WotC book, but I do own a few books that are not, so I am sorta lost. I am just way too tired and out of time w/ work to locate this weapon quality, and I have faith that someone out there knows this off the top of their head :)

Edward

Dracomeander

First Post
tarcil said:
Greetings

I am trying to locate which book has a weapon quality that allows it to change the type of metal it is considered for striking purposes. I belive it is a WotC book, but I do own a few books that are not, so I am sorta lost. I am just way too tired and out of time w/ work to locate this weapon quality, and I have faith that someone out there knows this off the top of their head :)

Edward

The property is called metalline, and it is found in the Forgotten Realms supplement Underdark.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads