Weekend Warriors: Savage Worlds - Modern Horror - Slots Open

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
One weekend a month and two weeks out of the year. That's what they say -- but with the need for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, you've been called up for active duty stateside. Well, it could be worse, right? After all, what could possibly go wrong while guarding a remote military research installation in the New Mexico desert? [Cue maniacal laughter.]

This action-packed adventure sets your soldiers against the terrors that shall arise in the desert. (Come now, you didn't really think it would be a routine mission, did you? Talk about boooring.) Expect lots of combat and only minimal role-playing with NPCs for few things that attack military bases can be reasoned with.

The game uses Savage Worlds, which is designed for Fast, Furious, and Fun games. No knowledge of the system is needed before you arrive. Note: This is the 12 to Midnight adventure, so if you've read/GM'd/played it before, it might affect your enjoyment this time. You can still play if you want, just be mature about it and have fun.

Slot 1: Rodrigo Istalindir
Slot 2: Xer0
Slot 3: Hayden
Slot 4: Fraisala
Slot 5: Cassander
Slot 6: MarauderX
Slot 7: Brother MacLaren
Slot 8: OPEN
Slot 9: OPEN
Slot 10: OPEN

Alt 1: OPEN
Alt 2: OPEN

I doubt if I'll be needing the alt slots, but there they are. If everyone shows up and you don't have anything else to go to, I can certainly add add the alts to the table (assuming there are enough chairs!). Hey, with 12 people, you might not all die.

Please note: The game, like all morning slots this time, runs from 10:00AM -- 2:00PM.

Last edited:

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Don't worry, there's nothing fishy about it. :)

It's a fairly fast system, so additional players don't slow it down that much. I can go with just four if need be, 6 is a better number, and everyone after that is just gravy. There had been concern about a lack of games, so I chose the ones that could handle the most people.

Remove ads