D&D General Welcome Thread

HeavenlyD

First Post
Hi there! Been playing several tabletop RPGs for a few years now and occasional have a question, concern or idea that I'd like to throw out to the world. I finally decided to create an account and join the ranks of this fine website. I'm glad to be here!

xbradshawx79

First Post
Hello everyone! You can call me Bradshaw. joined this for help with some homebrew conversions. gonna DM my for the first time after i can get the AD&D module "The Created" converted to 5e...almost there thanks to some people on this forum!

Petens Crusoe

First Post
Connecting to RPG Creation Resources?

HI ---

I'm an Ozstralian enthusiast of ALL genres of game, electronic & tabletop, but mostly [HI]here to network resources for research & rules generation for a new line of fantasy / Medieval roleplaying game products I am creating.[/HI]

[HI]If you can help me to connect to good resources in those areas, please message me[/HI] - I've been manually searching here & elsewhere across the web with scant success for some time. I'm particularly interested in *reliable* data / facts / statistics that can help me generate ability score / stat & encumbrance / movement tables *as realistically as reasonably possible* (answering questions like "How much can the average / STRongest human being lift or carry without getting slowed down?", "How fast & for how long can a human being walk / jog / run?" etc) *without copying content en masse from existing systems.*

As in history, I think that primary sources > secondary ones!

THANKS!

Last edited:

Remove ads