D&D General Welcome Thread

bhuss

First Post
Hello to all! I've been playing for about a decade, at first just DnD, but now I have a sizeable collection ranging all over diff systems. (One of my faves I want to run some day is Mouseguard first edition) I run two games in person, one is close friends, and the other is also friends but all my players and myself are autistic.

Plamodu978

Villager
Hello,everyone!:n:
I'm Plamodu978, from and living South Korea, near Seoul.
it's just 2 year that I playing tabletop games, I've started in a local dnd 5e convention.
I'm looking for local team near by.

I hope my (poor) english will not be obstacle for me write in this forum! I hope I got a confidence.;)

Nice to meet you guys!:)

Last edited:

Zeep

First Post
Hello Enworld,

I'm a young adult D&D player with only 3 years of experience in D&D 5e.

I've got a fun D&D group for a steady 2 years now that has seen it's increase in members and decrease. We play online on roll20 usually at 19-20 GMT+1. If you're a DM in D&D 5e I welcome you in my private messages (I welcome everyone so don't worry.), as we usually play 2 campaigns a week but the previous DM can't run one any more.

Oh yes I'm also making some build suggestions and guides mostly on the wizard and such. I'm going to post a fighter/wizard build in a minute so check that out.

WASP007

First Post
Hey everyone. Just joined today. I started playing AD&D 2nd edition about 25 years ago. I've never moved on to the new editions and still like playing 2nd edition. Anyone running a 2nd edition online game? I'd love to join.

Barritus

First Post
Long time player, 2E, and I actually had an account here from 2002-2003 but it's been long lost. I figured I'd give you guys another look and see what I can especially since you have the 5E optimization guide, which is a good read.

BacchusNL

Explorer
Hey yall and happy 2019!

Thought I would pop in here quick and say hello :)
I'm a 33 year old Dutchie, I've been playing 5e for about 2 years now and I play mostly with some (international) friends online, and sometimes on wendsday in a sort-off AL setting. I'm currently playing a Divine Soul Sorc based on Little Nicky, a good kid born of pure evil and dumped by his parents on the prime material plane in the hopes that it either corrupts or kills him (i'm skipping on the speech impediment though). I will also take every chance I get to play a "Rastafaerie", because that pun never gets old in my head ^_^

Last edited:

Remove ads