D&D General Welcome Thread

Kagestar

First Post
Hello.

My name is David, I've played several RPGs during my time in University (since 2009) when I first discovered TTRPGs. I'm confined to the plane of Forever-DM but I have made my peace with it. I like to homebrew my games rather than rely on a written module, and I'm avidly stringing concepts together to make my ow homebrew D&D universe.

CaddoGSajwod

First Post
Apparently despite having had this account for years, it's been reset. So hello again. I primarily play and run d20 games and WoD games. I do a lot of homebrew and look forward to posting some of my stuff on here.

DemonicMonster

First Post
Hi Guys! I'm DemonicMonster (original name, DemoneMalvagio). I'm an Italian DM that plays D&D from 1 year and 2 month approximately. I speak English well, but not so much, so please forgive me when I make mistakes!

I play 3.5 Edition using also 3.0 material, but I include monters and elements from other Editions, too. I LOVE monsters and the Outer Planes.
My adventures are... original. And with original I mean that one of my villains is a Spectral Lyrist, Orcus servant, that can animate dead to animate Skin Kite at will.

I have enrolled in ENWorld because I find this site very useful. Especially I love the Monster ENCyclopledia (heartfelt thanks, Echohawk!!!).

So, hi evrebody, I hope we'll have a good time together!

gorgg80

First Post
Hi, My name is Greg and I am 18 yo. Just starting my adventure with rpg games so hopefully I find a lot of valuable information here and become a part of this community ;)

Mike Tyson

Villager
Greetings all! New member here, and here's my first post.

I played in the early '80s, instead of listening to the geometry teacher and loved every minute of it. Still have all my original books, and have been dragging them around the world (military life) for decades, adding 3.5 books to the collection. Wife and I and kids played for about a year (2004-05) and then nothing after that.

Until a few weeks ago (mid-Oct 2017, for posterity's sake) when a co-worker mentioned D&D. I told him how my wife still wants to play and I still have the books and now, before I knew what was happening, we have our first game sked for next weekend. My 18-yr old was an easy sell ("Yes, dad, sounds awesome.") while the 14-year old took a bit more cajoling ("Can I play a fairy?"). We'll see how it goes.

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing, esp. character development.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: yes, that's my real name and no, your joke isn't original. I've heard them all, I promise you. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads