• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Hello! Just joined today, just getting a feel for all of this. I have played tabletop dnd before but not in quite some time. Looking forward to making new friends and new adventures! Please don't hesitate to add me and if you have any knowledge about navigating the website or the game I would love the input. :)

Emily

First Post
Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. My name is Emily. I'm new here but i am old player of DND. I grew up with 4 brothers so i had interest in table top games since childhood. Now i like to reinvent story lines and tasks for my kids on DND board. They love them too. Hopefully i will share some with you all too.

mAcular

Explorer
Hi everyone. I've lurked this forum for a long time and finally decided to start participating.

I always wanted to play D&D back in the day but was intimidated by how thick those 3.5/4e/PF rulebooks were. When 5e came out I heard about them being streamlined and decided this was the edition for me. I picked up the LMOP starter set and ever since then I've been running a fleshed out version of that campaign for my friends, 3 years strong. We all love it.

It looks like I can't pick an avatar yet? How do you do it?

Izhar

First Post
Hello. I'm new here. Have been playing on and off for about 6 years and DM'ed two short 5e homebrew campaign.
Nice to meet everyone.

Remove ads