• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Atrayu

First Post
Hello all, just looking for some 5E games maybe even some 1E Pathfinder. I've been playing D&D for 3/4 of my life and don't see it stopping anytime soon. Cheers and happy gaming.

Hi everyone, I'm excited to join this esteemed community.

I've been DM-ing 5e for a few months now and recently started our first actual campaign, rather ambitiously combining stuff from several books. Reading about D&D is quite different from actually running it, but it's been a blast so far. I hope to share my experiences and learn from everyone else's.

PaperMini

Explorer
Hello everyone.
I am Lucas.
I am a designer of paper miniatures for D&D and boardgames.
They are a cheap replacement of metal and plastic ones. Every week I plan to demonstrate a new miniature in this forum. I hope they will be useful for some of you.
Cheers.

Heya, name's Lyka, been alternatingly playing and DMing over the last 15 years now. While I'm only really used to the 3rd and 5th editions, my favourite settings to work with are Spelljammer and Planescape.

Fluerdemal

Explorer
Heya,

Been playing RPG's for 40 years now, since I was a kid. Currently using 5e DnD, 7e Call of Cthulhu, Delta Green Cyberpunk 2020, CE Traveller, and looking forward to the new edition of Kult, maybe starting up a Witchcraft/Armageddon substitute for an old WW Mage chronicle, and they new edition of Runequest.

I'm also an old wargamer, but that's fallen by the wayside over the years. Mostly Battletech, WH40K, and the GZG range of sci-fi miniature rules.

These days I mostly GM, but I am not averse to playing as well.

D.

mrgit1

First Post
Hello, my name is James. Been out of D&D for a while. Starting back up with my kids. Love the site and how helpful it will be for me to get started again.

jolhoeft

First Post
Hello,

I've been gaming for many years. I mostly play a D20/Pathfinder derivative called Epic Path. A couple friends put it together, and as a frequent GM I appreciate how they worked out the monster scaling.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:

Coldsteelmoon

First Post
Hi!

I'm a DM-in-progress who is still leaning the ropes! Loving 5e so far and already doing my own homebrew on the fly, along with A.L. and a few other games! Have a nasty habit of playing LG idealists, but I'm sure I'll start playing more varied characters at some point!

Remove ads