I'm really excited to introduce Mike Myler as the new editor of EN World EN5ider! We're near 200 issues in and EN5ider has proven to be the premiere place to get the elite 5th Edition content cultivated from the best DnD writers around! 1,200 patrons can't be wrong! Pay as much or as little as you like!
Some recent articles include:
Some recent articles include:
- #194. Legend of the Heart Eater. A warlock subclass that can be inserted into play when a character dies, giving that character a second chance at life... with a price. By James Haeck; illustrated by Kim Van Deun.
- #193. ZEITGEIST #2 (Part 3) - The Dying Skyseer. Concluding The Dying Skyseer! In part 3 of this adventure, the party uncovers the fourth investigation thread, the climax, and the conclusion of this complex instalment. Dragonborn arsonist brothers set a factory ablaze, creepy warehouses are investigated, and the PCs try to take down Mayor Reed Macbannin during an earthquake. What will they find in Macbannin Manor? For 4th-level characters.
- #192. Gifts of the Dragon. Welcome to this collection of dragon-themed player options! This article includes: the Marked by the Dragon background; various draconic environmental objects such as the Draken Sigil, Draconic Obelisk, Vasssal Reliquary, Dragonvein, and Petrified Fundamentum; a draconic plot generator; A new Inspiration mechanic called Draconic Favor, which grants PCs the ability to activate a dragonvein, roar a draconic curse, be granted a draconic audience, to learn draconic knowledge, to invoke draconic fortitude, and more.
- #191. Another Year Passed. Every setting needs traditions and celebrations, but these vary widely by culture. This article helps you to randomly flesh out your setting's New Year traditions, birthday celebrations, the effects of growing old, and how the changing years affect NPCs.
- #190. Cold Snap: Encounters in the Frozen Wastes. As the cold weather in the real world continues, we continue our theme on EN5ider! Avalanches, frozen bridges, mammoth warriors, winter riders, and wolves in the storm await in this article by James J. Haeck; illustrated by Ellis Goodson.
- #189. Treasures From Beneath The Snow. Anorak of the Ice People. Barrow Bread. Ebon Blade. Guiding Harpoon. Ice Riders. Ironweed Rope. Memory Leaves. Summer Sight Goggles. These snow-themed treasures may be found deep within the coldest regions of the world, hidden inside ancient snow barrows. By Walt Ciechanowski; illustrated by Yihyoung Li.
- #188. We All Wear Masks: Faces of the Kindred. These five magical masks allow the wearer to wield different racial powers. The Mask of the Feychild, Stoneborn Death mask, Jawbreaker's War Mask, Mask of the Infernal Offpsing, and the Mask of Humanity each comes with the history of the mask, its powers and benefits for the wearer, and plot hooks suggesting places where the mask might be found and the NPCs who might wear them. By Kiel Chenier; illustrated by Kim Van Deun.
- #187. Monstrous Menagerie: Chilling Foes. As the cold weather grips the real world, add some wintry foes to your D&D world! The Isaac is a monster of sharp ice and cold heart; the Forvirskripi is a tiny malevolent fey able to bring about icy disaster; the Hlaupa is a giant ice-pig with ivory tusks and mighty antlers; and the Knútadraugr is an icy undead warrior, with a hollow, chilling glare. By Mike Myler; illustrated by Kim Van Deun.