D&D 4E Wemic 4e FR (PEACH) ^^

Shadowsong666

First Post
The wemic is a cool old favorite.

But I implore you, please drop the "PEACH" acronym nonsense. It's not appropriate here- we examine and critique honestly whether people like it or not.

Edit: Just reread this post- I didn't realize how snarky it sounded when I posted it. Sorry!

Also, I just noticed that the "Fulgurous Charge" ability says it's an eladrin racial ability- should be wemic.

Hi Jester,

its ok. :) Just use smilies next time to not let it sound like i am the biggest idiot on earth. :D

I made an updated version ready for download. Please check it out. :)

I am working on the PP atm.

Shadowsong666

First Post
Bump!
Keep up the good work, Shadowsong. I know that these wemics will fill the niche of the feline race in my next game.

Thanks.

I am working on the Avariel (Winged Elves) for Forgotten Realms now. Got the race and some feats ready, but i think i will release it the moment everything except the PP is ready. I normally need some days to figure out which kind of PP i want for the race. But for avariel i think it will be some ranger and cleric Paths, as these are their favorite classes.

wisemoon

First Post
Updated Version of PDF?

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, and I don't know if the original poster is even following it still...but if so, is there an updated version of your 4E Wemic PDF?

I'm actually writing up a "liontaur" as a customized monster in D&D Insider's Adventure Tools Monster Builder. But it would be great to see how someone else did things, particularly to see it written up as a PC race. Not sure I want to go that route in my setting, but I might change my mind.

Hope to hear from you!

Wisemoon

Remove ads