Werewolf by Night - spoiler thread

occam

Adventurer
I've been looking around for some discussion about this, but haven't seen any. Other folks noticed Daredevil showing up in the trailer, right? There's a distinctive jump-kick that caught my attention, and if you freeze it just right, a thrown billy club.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I enjoyed it. We have the Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special coming this winter, too. I hope we get other Marvel holiday specials. Sometimes a limited series is too long, and a movie's budget can't be justified for some smaller stories or lesser-known characters. An hour-long one shot special might be just the ticket.

I enjoyed it. We have the Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special coming this winter, too. I hope we get other Marvel holiday specials. Sometimes a limited series is too long, and a movie's budget can't be justified for some smaller stories or lesser-known characters. An hour-long one shot special might be just the ticket.

If you have not watched it yet, go watch the LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation. It has the usual silly LEGO stuff, but is also surprisingly deeply emotional in parts.

Remove ads