• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What 5E needs is a hundred classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbum Man

Banned
Banned
But saying there's no more significant difference between D&D and Backgammon than between Backgammon and Monopoly is false. All it would take is the realization that D&D is a refereed game to realize your statement won't hold water.

So D&D is different from backgammon simply because it offers different gameplay, but Backgammon and Monopoly are the same?

Sorry, but as I said D&D is not special and you, by extension, are not special. The sooner you come to grips with this, the sooner you can begin living a rewarding and meaningful life.

Bobbum Man

Banned
Banned
I gotta say, the pretentiousness of 4e players here is really starting to irk me. The game failed, OK. This is the reason we are even having these discussions. You would think that this would cause 4e players to show some humility and self-questioning, but nope. Same old arguments, same old condescension.

I will admit that I am just plain better than most gamers out there. But that has much more to do with my outlook than the version I choose to play.

For instance, unlike you I don't choose to go around <redacted> edited because you don't get to use insulting language to other people here. Plane Sailing, ENworld admin about any one particular version because I hold an irrational grudge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm going to close this thread now, and I'll be handing out some warnings. When you signed up to ENworld, you also signed up to a certain standard of behaviour and I'm not seeing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads