What are "The Styes"?

Heathansson

First Post
+5 Keyboard! said:
Myself... see my signature line above... or below if you're feeling lazy ;)

Steve Greer
Father, husband, aspiring writer... INSOMNIAC!!!
Man, am I punchy today. The coal mine was hardcore busy today. (lol)

Nlogue

First Post
Heathansson said:
It's a Paizo family reunion show! ;)

Come Together! Right Now! Over Pett!

+5 Keyboard is the infamous Steve Greer! Author of such destined-to-be-classic-favorites as Fiend's Embrace and Tides of Dread!!!

Noted!

To all others reading this thread, know that the Styes is quite possibly one of the finest features of Dungeon in recent years (including the Weavers). But of course, I would never never say that.

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
Nlogue said:
Come Together! Right Now! Over Pett!

+5 Keyboard is the infamous Steve Greer! Author of such destined-to-be-classic-favorites as Fiend's Embrace and Tides of Dread!!!

Noted!

To all others reading this thread, know that the Styes is quite possibly one of the finest features of Dungeon in recent years (including the Weavers). But of course, I would never never say that.

Thanks, Nick. Us Were_Cabbages gotsta stick togetha! This is, of course, the famous Nicolas Logue I'm addressing who has something cool in just about every other issue of Dungeon magazine these days

Oh, and my +5 Keyboard is +9 against Trolls (and sometimes hyperbole).

catsclaw227

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Soooo ... more Styes stuff coming? Perhaps an article fleshing out the setting more?

<Summoning Richard Pett> Nar'Log Yaghee'gonuu Yog Sothoth </Summoning Richard Pett>

<in trance> ....more Styes.... ....more Styes.... </out of trance>

Nlogue

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
<Summoning Richard Pett> Nar'Log Yaghee'gonuu Yog Sothoth </Summoning Richard Pett>

<in trance> ....more Styes.... ....more Styes.... </out of trance>

<Summoning Richard Pett's Ego>Nar'Log Yaghee'gonuu HumungoNAAAS </Summoning Richard Pett's Ego>

This works a lot faster catsclaw. ;)

Festivus

First Post
I really enjoyed running Fiends Embrace, had no idea you wrote it. Good job! Do more of them.

I think I need to get a copy of that book you guys are mentioning, I keep hearing good things about it. I would want to read it before running something like The Styes.

Remove ads