What are you currently playing?

Scottius

Adventurer
I have two gaming groups that meet weekly on a regular basis. One of them is currently playing Dungeon Crawl Classics, going through a series of DCC modules I've loosely linked together. I'm the DM.

The other group just wrapped up a playthrough of Betrayal Legacy and has now made up characters for a weird west Homebrew campaign using the Cypher system. The first session is tonight in fact. I'm playing a Doomed Gunman who Slings Lead.

MGibster

Legend
This week we're playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness using Savage Worlds. The year is 2069 and the party are mutant animals who have been raised by Raphael to get revenge on Alchemex for their experiments on mutant animals and the death of Leonardo.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
I'm running a Savage Rifts campaign right now, although its about once a month or so due to scheduling issues. I am working on a dark fantasy setting for use with SW that I want to get another group together for as well.

JeffB

Legend
13th Age, Eyes of the Stone Thief adventure.

13th Age Glorantha, Rob Heinsoo's home campaign.

Sometimes a secret project.

Any hints? :)

Whenever I have run "D&D" over the past 4 or 5 years , 90% of the time it's 13A. Ran Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh a few months back. Much fun.

Siriak

Explorer
We have been rotating between Pathfinder 1e and DnD5e (we just finished Dragonheist). Tonight, one of the crew is running his Savage Worlds-Hellfrost campaign.

Remove ads