What are you Reading? Noctilucent November 2019 edition

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I just finished The Last Dance, by Martin Shoemaker. It was a fairly fun read about the captain of a ship that goes back and forth between Earth and Mars. The trip to Mars and back has been made more cost effective by utilizing this ship that basically slingshots around Earth then around Mars... And shuttles essentially just have to make the much shorter trip from the planet surface to the ship.

Nellisir

Hero
I was like that too, it's a whole lot more sci-fi than the cover blurb lets on, sort of does a disservice to the book, which is well written sci-fi, worth reading. There are four books in the series: The Snow Queen, World's End, The Summer Queen, and Tangled Up In Blue; which the last one has good reviews, encouranging as many last books of a series fall flat. I just realized from looking those up, that the library has the first edition hardcover of The Snow Queen that I'm reading.
I've seen the two Queen books; didn't realize it was a full on series either. I'll pick it up next time I see it around.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I've seen the two Queen books; didn't realize it was a full on series either. I'll pick it up next time I see it around.

I just dropped off The Snow Queen, and picked up World's End, The Summer Queen is there, but I might have to buy Tangled Up In Blue, oh well, I need to go through and get rid of books.

Remove ads