What are you running right now?

Who here is running a campaign (or playing in a campaign) right now? How many are involved in multip

• I'm running a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I'm playing in a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • I'm running a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I'm playing in a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I'm running a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I'm playing in a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I'm running a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • I'm playing in a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 36 35.6%

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
CR-table-opening.png

I don't get a lot of free-time for just me (such is life) so I look forward to my weekly Saturday night session. We missed a session two weeks ago due to a player not being able to make it and last week because I was out of town (no GM=no game). So, being without my D&D session for so long has my every free thought going right back to my campaign.

What games do you have going? Are you in more than one right now? Let me know in the comments.

Retreater

Legend
I'm running a 5e conversion of Barrowmaze for my wife and her brother. With another group I am playtesting a campaign adventure I've written for an OSR system. As a player, we are going through an OSE conversion of Caverns of Thracia.

Mallus

Legend
Not running anything. Playing in two:

1. A heavily-modified, story-heavy D&D 3.5e campaign with 2 high school friends and my college DM and his family, set on a fascinating disk-shaped home-brew world stuck in a wandering pocket universe/plane.

2. A Labyrinth Lord campaign where we get hirelings killed on a regular basis, pay death benefits to their families, and try to not to start fungus-based plagues in pseudo-medieval Iceland.

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero
Not running anything at the moment. Planning on running The Troubleshooters.
Currently playing in "Mindjammer" and "Tianxia: Blood, Jade & Silk"

My group also have tons of campaigns on hold right now for various reasons. Among them are Scion 2e, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, Mage the Awakening 2e

Last edited:

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I'm not running anything because my city is under strict COVID rules. A curfew and all that jazz.

But I'm looking forward to resume my Starfinder campaign (that I DM) that's been interrupted by the previously mentioned COVID rules.

I've also been prepping a 5E campaign in a homebrew setting for three close friends that I will be starting once I can meet human beings.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I'm running two campaigns in D&D 5E, both set on a world of my own creation. One party is 14th-level, and the other is (I think) 8th. I'd love to start a third campaign (I love DMing) but (A) I don't really have anything kicking around as a starter and (B) my wife, who takes the campaign notes, has made it clear that two every-other-week campaigns is about as much as she can take notes for.

I play in a third long-time group, but that is as much a social gathering as anything else, and there isn't really anything like a campaign going on there, at the moment.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The covid-times have been the first time in... decades, that I haven't been running anything at all. My group had folks for whom online gaming just doesn't work, so we put things on hold.

So, I picked up playing with other groups - so now I am playing more this past year than I have in decades, too. I have three D&D games, and one FATE/Space 1889 that I'm having a blast in, each game effectively runs about every other week.

Remove ads