What are you running right now?

Who here is running a campaign (or playing in a campaign) right now? How many are involved in multip

• I'm running a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • I'm playing in a D&D campaign right now.

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • I'm running a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • I'm playing in a Pathfinder campaign right now.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I'm running a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I'm playing in a Call of Cthulhu campaign right now.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I'm running a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • I'm playing in a different campaign right now (DCC; OSR; Shadowrun; Cyberpunk; etc.)

Votes: 36 35.6%

G

Guest 6948803

Running Dragon Heist for my sons (contrary to popular belief, story works great - thing is, it works great for early teens, my older players probably wouldn't bite.)
Just finished running Conan 2d20 campaign (Zoom), went good, players were happy, I think system needs work, but I LOVE REH works and pulp in general.
Planned to start Ravenloft campaign (live) in March, but because vaccinations are slow and Ravenloft book is coming, we decided to move start to late May.
And last but not least, playing Blades in the Dark, and kind of hoping it will end soon and somebody in my group starts more traditional game.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I'm running two 5e games: Dragon Heist & Ghosts of Saltmarsh. I'm playing with a GM that alternates between OSE and Scum & Glory (an Italian game). I'm also playing in an AD&D PBEM. Finally, I'm technically playing every now and then in an GM-less Ironsworn game, but we haven't played in a while.

ccs

41st lv DM
Currently only running a 5e campaign.
And playing assorted miniature wargames - mostly WWII, 40k, & WHFB/Sigmar.

Both largely with the same limited circle thanks to the pandemic.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Running Dragon Heist for my sons (contrary to popular belief, story works great - thing is, it works great for early teens, my older players probably wouldn't bite.)
Just finished running Conan 2d20 campaign (Zoom), went good, players were happy, I think system needs work, but I LOVE REH works and pulp in general.
Planned to start Ravenloft campaign (live) in March, but because vaccinations are slow and Ravenloft book is coming, we decided to move start to late May.
And last but not least, playing Blades in the Dark, and kind of hoping it will end soon and somebody in my group starts more traditional game.
I'm getting ready to wrap up LMoP and transition into Tyranny.

Voadam

Legend
I am running a 5e conversion of the Pathfinder Iron Gods Adventure Path using Fantasy Grounds. The group is scattered across three states.

FG is less easy to add homebrew stuff into as a DM than I was hoping.

Running two D&D campaigns right now, one homebrew and one going through Rime of the Frostmaiden.

I started actually playing in two D&D campaigns since the pandemic started, but both DMs underestimated the commitment and both fell apart before getting anywhere near finishing. Figures.

Playing a weekly AD&D1e campaign online that was started because of the pandemic, and I hope will continue after it is over.

Playing a GURPS 4e occult WWII campaign that started in 2007, and moved online for the pandemic. It will end within a year or so, and I'm planning to run a successor that deals with different parts of the world.

In my long-running weekly GURPS group, which moved online for the pandemic, I'm running a 4e Transhuman Space campaign, and playing in a 4e Monster Hunters campaign set in the Florida of Tim Dorsey and Carl Hiaasen's fiction. The latter will be replaced by a fantasy campaign fairly soon.

Green Onceler

Explorer
I'm running a group of newish players through Rise of the Runelords. Fortunately, we're usually able to play face to face here, as I cannot warm to online RPGs.

I'm not playing anything atm. If I want to play, I think I'll have to reread my Player's Handbook, as that is by far the dominant system. Would really like to play Call of Cthulhu.

Remove ads