What are your C&C Races?

NarlethDrider

First Post
Like the title says, what are your C&C races for your campaign?

Have you converted something from another product?

What are your changes to the "standard" races?

I love having serveral choices to offer my players as characters & me as npcs to interact w/the players (its fun to have something that looks like a hunched-back scorpion shouting "GLORY TO BANE!" :cool:

Currently I'm working on two bug inspired races; the Nhandu (a medium sized spider w/a love of art {these are pretty much adapted from Silverthorne Games Dalnoy}) & a as yet to be named scorpion race (who are lovers of both arcane & divine magic).

Also in the works is a race based on a model from Ral-Partha(from way back in the '80s) called a saurian; it looks like a barely large sized t-rex or allosaurus w/usable arms & hands (the model is wielding a scimitar)

I will probably have a a feline race (like the Rahkasa(sp) from the Isle of Dread & Expert D&D set from "back in the day) & a wolf like one (like the Lupin----anyone remember what dragon the Rakasta(sp) & Lupin are in?).

Half-Ogres will make an appearance---Half orcs are there as well, though, somewhat different as orcs' (In My World; IMW dor future refernce) physical characteristics are based on several animals (they could have a cats muzzle, reptillian eyes, ram horns, hooves for feet, tails, etc...the chieftans would have physical attacks that can use like gore, bite, claw, etc...

I also have a few "subraces" of the standard group.

I find alot of the fun is involved in making the cultures of the races from goverment set-up to what forms their money takes :)

Please share yours!

Thanks!

BTW: Why is there no "C&C" in the category pulldown?

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Sounds like you've got some great ideas!
My current C&C Campaign is loosely based in the Wilderlands, so there are potentially all kinds of races. My wife is playing a Sawilla (bird-descended folk converted from Talislanta),
That's going really well. I also hope to work in some of the races from Denizens of Avadnu, GREAT monster book!!
Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads