Gone to Texas

(Written in 2002.)

(2015)

Davies

Legend
Insulting other members

(Written in 2002.)

(2015)

Oh, so Desert Gled is a plagiarist as well. Good to know.

MarkB

Legend
It was established in the prequels that the senate was an illegitimate and ineffective form of government.
Ineffective I'll give you, though how much of that was deliberately engineered is another matter. But where are you getting "illegitimate"?
Alderaan was a military target. Literally every single on screen character shown from that planet is a militant terrorist.
Okay, so you're saying the Empire is bigoted as well as totalitarian and oppressive.
Tragic, yes, but no more oppressive or totalitarian than any other time one warring faction has destroyed the capital of their enemy.
And how many times is that? I'm having trouble recalling a time that an entire capital city and its population were destroyed, let alone a case where it was done by someone who wasn't oppressive.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
And how many times is that? I'm having trouble recalling a time that an entire capital city and its population were destroyed, let alone a case where it was done by someone who wasn't oppressive.

Does WWII have at least four non-capital cities that were close to completely wiped out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads