• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Aspect Mini Do You Most Want to See?

Felon

First Post
WotC"s most recent miniatures design & development article has a questionaire about unique minis. The portion of interest to me has to do with question 6, "What are the top three aspects you'd like to see?"

Personally, I'm up for an aspect of Gruumsh in the worst way. How about the rest of you guys?

Sammael

Adventurer
Like a really big goblin.

I need a large, heavily armored humanoid, so my current preference is Helm, Torm, Tempus, Heironeous, and such. But Gruumsh would be sweet as well, and I imagine it's coming soon.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Dagon, Baphomet, Yeenoguh, uhm maybe Juiblex.

I'd like to see redesigns of Orcus and Demorgogon. Oh almost forgot, Graz'zt too. :)

Sammael

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
I'd like to see redesigns of Orcus and Demorgogon.
Considering that Demogorgon is often though of as the most useless rare of the Archfiends set, I think the chance of him appearing again is equal to zero. Orcus can proxy for a lot of stuff, so I wouldn't mind him, but the current no-repeats policy makes the likelyness of that happening very slim.

Brakkart

First Post
I'd like to see an Aspect of a large armoured human(ish) figure too, so yeah Torm, Helm or Heironeous would be a godsend (and Hieroneous is arguably first in line what with Hextor already produced), as such a figure would serve well as an Aspect, an armoured giant and also as a cleric under the influence of Divine Power (which is what I bought Aspect of Moradin for).

Other aspects I'd like to see: Red Knight (female counterpart to the above), Graz'zt, Meershaulk, Gruumsh, any of the Lords of the Nine, Corellon Larethian.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads