What characters are you thinking about running?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'll add to the chorus of welcomes to you Gameforged. Looks like your English is very good to me so far. I admire anyone with the brains to learn multiple languages. My only languages besides English are pig-latin and Tolkien's dwarven runes. :p ;)

I hope you enjoy reading what we've come up with so far and I look forward to seeing you playing if you like what we've got going on here! :)

Valthosian

First Post
I've been lurking for about a week and was about 70% done with an elf 2 blade ranger when I realized that the concept seemed played out and I wasn't terribly excited :)

At this point, I think I'm going to read up on fighters and paladins some more and make one or the other. Almost certainly going to be a phb character.

Gameforged

First Post
Well thank you all for your greetings! I like what I've read so far, and decided to create a gnome, probably a mage.

But I found no region where gnomes are common. I read they come from a forest, but I don't know where is that forest.

elecgraystone

First Post
Howdy Gameforged! Welcome! Your english seems very good, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Where gnomes live? LOL Who knows! You can't see those sneaky little buggers 90% of the time anyway! :p

covaithe

Explorer
Seriously, they're like mold. ;)

We're up to 20 officially approved characters now. Thanks to the magic of spreadsheets, some numbers:

By race
Code:
human           5
githyanki       3
Eladrin         3
Elf             2
doppelganger    1
shifter         1
hobgoblin       1
warforged       1
bugbear         1
Half Elf        1
minotaur        1

by class
Code:
cleric          3
fighter         3
paladin         0
ranger          3
rogue           1
warlock         5
warlord         2
wizard          3

by role
Code:
controller      3
striker         9
defender        3
leader          5

I'm surprised to find rogues so lightly represented. They kick serious butt in 4e. But then, so do paladins... and every other class, really.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well thank you all for your greetings! I like what I've read so far, and decided to create a gnome, probably a mage.

But I found no region where gnomes are common. I read they come from a forest, but I don't know where is that forest.
Currently gnomes seem to appear on Kythira. There isn't a whole lot of information around about it, and it isn't written up as a region yet. But that would be the nearest source for a gnome.

You're also allowed to invent your own point of origin, further afield if you like.

garyh

First Post
I'm surprised to find rogues so lightly represented. They kick serious butt in 4e. But then, so do paladins... and every other class, really.

Hrav is the only bugbear AND the only rogue. He's like a special little snowflake. A special little 7 foot tall hairy snowflake with a big 'ol rapier and ninja stars the size of dinner plates. ;)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hrav is the only bugbear AND the only rogue. He's like a special little snowflake. A special little 7 foot tall hairy snowflake with a big 'ol rapier and ninja stars the size of dinner plates. ;)

Ninja weapons? On a pirate?
MONSTER NINJA PIRATES!!!!
DISGUISED AS SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!

RUN FOR YER LIVES!!!

Remove ads