• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What characters are you thinking about running?

Graf

Explorer
The with the right at wills a swordmage also actually almost a controller (short range minion wacker). I fact, in a certain sense I think they have better control that the battlemage build. (They have enemy only at-will bursts...).

The more I think about it I really think that rushing the swordmage out in the FR book was a way to deal with the shortage of defenders and controllers (we actually have three wizards here... but I've seen some groups, including my KotS group, that haven't had controllers... ).

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yeah... considering they are a hobgoblin rogue, a hobgoblin warlord, and a minotaur cleric... it took a feat to have a human fighter only slightly tougher :D
Good gaming!

porter235

First Post
I am working on my character: Caesar Secundus, a human warlord/warlock from the Imperium, bent on the destruction of the elitist Eladrin rule and the creation of a proper democracy, bringing humans and half-elves into their rightful places in the Imperium.

Remove ads