What characters are you thinking about running?

garyh

First Post
Is a group of warforged rogues with good disguise skills and warforged wizards with illusion or polymorph spells that use their abilities to hide as common conveyances, such as horses, carts, and boats. Then, they "TRANSFORM" to fight evil.

And there could be a diabolic group of similar warforged that serve as the arch-enemy of the group.

And they could come from a distant island, in search of an artifact that resurrects the dead and heals the wounded.

Heck, I bet I could make a movie about this idea and earn hundreds of millions of dollars!

Quite a good idea (and my enjoyment of said idea, and Star Trek's Data, are reasons warforged are favorites of mine).

Dunamin

First Post
I'm also a huge dwarf fan and considered playing one, though Woe just proved a personally more appealing fit on so many levels.

My second character might be a dwarf... or a warforged (I'm a fan, if you couldn't tell).
Why not go hybrid and become... THE DWARFFORGED! (TM)

*Standard Action: Total Defense. Move Action: Run for cover. Minor Action: Giggle like a schoolgirl* :D

Halford

First Post
I don't know if its a factor, I doubt it really, but according to the races section Transitive Isles Dwarves do not seem to fit the standard archytype too well.

But gosh darn if those MM races are not tempting! I have to admit I have been lingering over both the Shada-Kai and Drow entries...

Dunamin

First Post
I think the first class that comes in mind with dwarves is fighter, and probably that lack of a strenght bonus is felt more than needed...
They can still make good fighters, true. But the thing that springs to my mind is infernal warlock. Mmmm, 20 con.
Meh, just speaking in terms of pure mechanics, dwarves make awesome fighters. Second Wind as a Minor Action, and reducing push, pull, and slide effects by 1 in a game that focuses on movement and position is undiluted goodness.

Nevermind mechanics, though, dwarves also appeal a lot to me because on many levels they're the epitome of manliness.
You can have your fancy pansy oh-I-broke-a-nail-while-drawing-my-bow fairies, I'll take my ale-downing bearded vikings that take it to the chin and keep going!!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the only (accepted) warforged PC, Incarnation is ready for your accolades.

Only infernal warlock, IIRC as well.

Remove ads