What characters are you thinking about running?

garyh

First Post
I didn't see any tiefling proposed for swordmages. That'd be interesting... +int + the feat to basic attack with intelligence and the fire-based tiefling feat.....uhmmmm
(some charisma is good for spell focus...)

That actually sounds like a really fun idea.

AAAAAAAAAAH... TOO MANY CHARACTERS I WANT TO PLAY!!!

elecgraystone

First Post
LOL I just made up a tiefling shielding sword mage for another online game. She rocks! Plenty of fire attacks to use hellfire blood with and intelligent swordsman meant I don't need lots of strength! I'm hoping she plays as well as she looks on paper.

Well Voda Vosa, SOMEONE was going to get hit by those nasty little sharpshooters and as long as I move I have the best AC in the group so I thought they MIGHT miss me (that was too much to ask though). Plus I was pretty sure I could suck up the damage until backup arrived. :p

Gameforged

First Post
Well I've begin stating up a gnome wizard, the first I think, and as long as I've seen, the first using an orb of control. I'm working on the background right now.
I must admit I was tempted by the dopplegangers but a nice annoying gnome is a winning move always! :D

Graf

Explorer
Glad to hear it gameforged!

The dwarves in Mys' Sant are miners. They just lived near and were protected by monks...

Urg. The wiki is obviously ****. I'll see if I can make it better before I leave today.

Valthosian

First Post
Despite the drizzit related teasing it's a perfectly good character to play.

But do come back with another idea that you're more excited about, or if you're looking for feedback come back to us!

I was half done making a DB Paladin when I realized it was time to get back to my roots.

My Drow rogue was submitted last night and Steppyn Razor lives again, now with a backstory+1 !

I played Step for 4 or 5 years in Everquest and that was during a time when I had no tabletop playground, so it's nice to finally bring him to life. I suspect if bugbears didn't exist I'd have played him as a brutal rogue, but for some reason, the concept of the Artful Dodger / Cha fiend kind of appealed to me, (I'm a damage is king kind of thinker so this was unusual) so I want to find out what this character is capable of.

elecgraystone

First Post
A drow rogue was one of the characters I was kicking around when I join here since drow rogues rock! Just wait until the FR feats come in and you'll be even happier! Ruthless hunter (d8&high crit hand cross bows) and clutch of darkness (extra range/area on racial attacks). *drool*

Valthosian

First Post
A drow rogue was one of the characters I was kicking around when I join here since drow rogues rock! Just wait until the FR feats come in and you'll be even happier! Ruthless hunter (d8&high crit hand cross bows) and clutch of darkness (extra range/area on racial attacks). *drool*

How about merciless killer =)
That one is just sick.

I'm happy with the choice I made, looking forward to more feat support, and even though it's a subpar rogue choice, the drow wanderer pp really really appeals to me, although it could just be that I find the artwork really compelling.

elecgraystone

First Post
I'll agree the artwork was cool! Even if drow wanderer is a bit subpar, there's plenty of other cool stuff to buff yourself with. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm also a bit surprised that noone thought of a dragonborn "samurai" from the kingdom of Jade...
the oriental-themed honorable warrior (be it fighter,paladin,or warlord, the dragonborns are a great choice for all three) is strangely fitting with a dragonborn...

Gameforged

First Post
I thought of making a human martial artist. But there are no class like a monk or something like that in 4E, at least not that I have seen. You know, kug fu fighter, or something like the ol' good drunken master.

Remove ads