• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) What class are YOU most excited to play?

TheHand

Adventurer
While I mainly DM, I'm excited to see the final draft of the aforementioned Ranger, but I'm also very interested to see the Marshal in action!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Did somone...say...feat...chain? <shudder>

Sorry, I had a Pathfinder 2 flashback there. I'm okay <twitch> now.
There's a primary feat which does a lot of cool stuff and a couple of what I'd consider optional ones that build on it in each. There's nothing even resembling the nonsense of the worst excesses of 3.5e/PF1e here, IMHO.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
That's exciting to hear. One of my main complaints with normal 5e is the relative dearth of interesting feats.
I hope you'll like what you see in the A5e ones. I worked on a bunch of them personally and I think we did some fun stuff.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
There's a primary feat which does a lot of cool stuff and a couple of what I'd consider optional ones that build on it in each. There's nothing even resembling the nonsense of the worst excesses of 3.5e/PF1e here, IMHO.
Aye synergy feats are very specific, and the only feats that have other feats as prerequisites (other synergy feats in the same tree). So there's three Vigilante feats (one called Vigilante), and so on for a few specific roles.

Don't want to spill all the beans on day 2 though! :)

niklinna

satisfied?
Aye synergy feats are very specific, and the only feats that have other feats as prerequisites (other synergy feats in the same tree). So there's three Vigilante feats (one called Vigilante), and so on for a few specific roles.

Don't want to spill all the beans on day 2 though! :)
This is like, three beans. 😉 (Which is, admittedly, two more than I'd spill on a single day.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads