WotC What classic setting SHOULD WotC publish and why?

It’s implied by opposition to them having an origin and story in the world as a race.
You can have that if you want it. But you don't need it. Just because one PC happens to belong to a certain lineage doesn't mean there has to be others the same on that world. As Rocket Raccoon says: "aint no thing like me, 'cept me."

Last edited:

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
This is the one setting I love and home brewed to
Death. I dropped the art (love tony”s art but it didn’t fit my homebrew). Basically kept the factions and portals and NPC’s and made it a techno/modern setting spanning the planes. They had technology drawn from all over the planes from a trillion times a trillion worlds in a trillion times a trillion alternative material planes. Sliders also where u could meet yourself from an alternate timeline or parallel universe. And sigil was the center of knowledges and tech and magic for a price. A lost tony stark from earth 8A213z2 ran a mechanic shop fixing broken hover crafts trying to find a doorway home. But that was me and alot of homebrewing.

This is almost the same approach to Sigil that my dad is taking with his upcoming Planescape campaign.

Sithlord

Adventurer
This is almost the same approach to Sigil that my dad is taking with his upcoming Planescape campaign.
It just makes sense to me that planescape mechanus and sigil would have a higher level of technology. And I do the nine hells right out of the industrial revolution with the factories and mass production. I am generally very pro industrial revolution. But it’s the nine hells I focus on the worse aspects of it by having sweat shops and things like that. Not everyone was a Ford.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases