D&D General What D&D Art Would You Put on the Side of Your Van?

Dausuul

Legend
6145622470_bb0a4a240c_h.jpg

Come to think of it, hard to go wrong with ANY of the Dragon magazine covers from about 30 to 150, really... 😁

Yeah in fact you could probably extend that as far as 200, and even after 200, it's still about 70% "potential panel van material" until the year 2000 (so issue 267) when Dragon got redesigned and started tending to do more tight-in, individual character-type covers. Even then there are some which, certainly if you found the full image, would work (293 for example). Then in 2008 when it goes landscape it starts getting back into panel van territory.

There's a collection of the covers here: Dragon Magazine Cover Listing - RPGnet RPG Game Index

Dare I ask which FLGS that is? As far as decor goes, that's above and beyond anything I've ever seen in a gaming shop.

A FLGS of mine has an 80's van type vibe going on, maybe I could get the same artist and get it sponsored to grab some of that mad game store loot. :LOL: I do actually have a shag carpeted 80's van with a lifted roof, but don't worry we just use it for storage.

Can't find a picture of it in all it's glory... Seriously though, I mean no disrespect to the artist, I love it.

o.jpg

o.jpg

Remove ads