• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What d20 books are on your must-buy list?

BEKirby

First Post
World's Largest City?

danbuter said:
World's Largest City - If this is even half-decent, I will get tons of usage out of it.

Don't recall seeing anything about this before--anyone care to share some details?

Crothian

First Post
Thieves World

there are other products I'm looking forward to seeing and plan to check out. But this one I will buy unseen without the need to read previews or book reviews on.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Iron Kingdoms Campaign Setting.

Magical Society: Beast Builder.

Monster Geographica 3 (whichever one it is).

Artificial Hero's Handbook.

Hot Pursuit.

The Auld Grump

Li Shenron

Legend
Been looking forward to choose a new published settings to buy books of, and chosen Rokugan. This is what I'm 90% going to buy next, tho it will take some time before I can find it (they don't have it anymore in the nearest FLGS).

No "must buy" list here, but I am waiting to see the actual content of some of the upcoming books such as DMGII and Weapon of Legacy which sound promising.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Currently, just Races of Eberron and Lords of Madness. I'll flip through Sandstorm when it comes out and consider it, but it's not a "must".

Demiurge out.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, the 2 books I Just bought (but haven't gotten yet) were Mongoose's Book of Immortals (after that thread here about the plagarized map I decided to give them another chance) and Necromancer's City State of the Invincible Overlord.

I'm looking forward to d20 Past.

If the author hadn't sent me a review copy, I would have bought "Bulldogs!" instead of of a Call of Cthulhu book I also ordered along with the above two.

diaglo

Adventurer
The Complete Idiot's Guide to d02 Roleplaying aka.. Dungeons & Dragons for Dummies by Rich B and Bill S. due out in April.

Pinotage

Explorer
  • Advanced Bestiary
  • Template Troves II
  • Monster Geographica: Marsh and Aquatic
  • Stormwrack

There will probably a few others, but those are the ones I can get the most use out of.

Pinotage

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads