• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What deity does YOUR Cleric worship?

Jeremy757

First Post
I play a gold dwarf cleric of Moridin. Hes 12th level, has a Con of 20, and 150+ hp. With the spell protections he can cast he becomes nigh invincible in combat, except for that time we were in the hostage situation and he had to surrender. He was tortured to death, but he should be getting better soon.

Larry Fitz

First Post
Oddly enough, my only current PC cleric is in a PBP on the Necromancer Games Living Dungeon game. He's a Gnome Cleric of Arcanthus Lorune, god of Time and Magic, and the patron deity of the city we are based in.

My first cleric, and my all time favorite character, was a morninglord of Lathander. After that I have played several different spiritual characters of several different religions (great many of FR pantheon).

Last edited:

Clumsy Bob

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Only playing(or starting to play) one Cleric at the moment...he's a Cleric of Kelemvor. :)

Yeah baby, so am I. I have just taken my first level as a Sacred Exorcist, perfectly timed for entering the Gwathburg.....

Joshua Dyal said:
We can never get anyone in our groups to play clerics. Despite the fact that clerics are arguably the most powerful class in the game, nobody thinks playing one is any fun.
I've had the same problem a long time ago, but after forcing the group to make a cleric character couple of times they started making them automatically. And nobody's complaining anymore either.:)
Actually the guy's who are playing the clerics are the group’s strongest characters (besides maybe the lightning bolt throwing sorcerer:rolleyes: ).

Last edited:

Remove ads