• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What deity does YOUR Cleric worship?

Thanee

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
We can never get anyone in our groups to play clerics. Despite the fact that clerics are arguably the most powerful class in the game, nobody thinks playing one is any fun.

I really wonder about that. Clerics are so diverse, I can't believe you cannot find a fun character concept among all those possibilities!

Bye
Thanee

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Greyhawk: Heironeous or Pholtus.
Forgotten Realms: Helm, Lathander, Tyr. My fave cleric to date is a Clr11 of Helm/Battlepriest of Cormyr 3 I'm playing in a pickup FR game.

Storminator

First Post
I play a priest (Cleric/Divine Disciple/Contemplative) of The Master.

That would be Bane to you heathens, but speak his name in my presence and you earn my wrath. I love Tyranny, and if I can't Dominate or Intimidate people, I Smite them. Oh yeah, and you can qualify for Contemplative by Planar Binding a powerful outsider and forcing them to do your bidding! After all, The Master appreciates strength.

Denker Thorn rocks!

PS

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Hextor.

In a time of war and chaos, there can be no other god to save the world from itself. May the purging of chaos by the gauntleted fist of law be your guide.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
My first cleric was a follower of a homebrewed version of Janus the two faced god from greek mythology. Very emphaticly neutral, healing and death domains and a big belief in both pragmatism and balance.

My current en world cleric is a Mortalist. A godless cleric who thinks you probably are one too but haven't reached the point where you are able to accept that... :p

Kahuna burger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads