• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What do we want? Grognardhawk! When do we want it? Mearls!

I simply don't see the need if nothing changes. I could see it if material is added, and what was previously vague becomes more fleshed out. But just to have the 1983 material in a new book, when you could just download the pdf seems like wasted effort.

Having another copy of that beautiful Darlene map printed and available is anything but wasted effort.

Mecheon

Sacabambaspis
I simply don't see the need if nothing changes. I could see it if material is added, and what was previously vague becomes more fleshed out. But just to have the 1983 material in a new book, when you could just download the pdf seems like wasted effort.

Real-talk for a moment, but if they do a Greyhawk for 5E, they'll put everything in such a way that someone can pick it up and get a feeling for what Greyhawk is as a stand-alone product.

That's why FR suffers a massive disaster even edition. Because there's just so much stuff put into it that you need to get rid of of it so people don't have to read 13 different books in order to understand what's going on

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I want a table made up of blue hexes printed on card stock please.

Oh, and a fully illustrated Harlot table. You know, for the players.

Remove ads