WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Christmas wish list?

I'd like the first CD by Rival Sons (they've blown up so big & fast that it has become quite expensive). I suspect my Mom has actually gotten it.

I also want guitar gear- cables, a good slide, a nice pedalboard...more pedals- that kind of thing.

I'd like a few ounces of casting silver or gold (yeah, RIGHT!) to use for making jewelry.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
So, now we can switch the thread over: What did Santa bring you?

Of particular note, for me:

I now have a nice amplifier, that sounds like I'm actually making music with my guitar. Along with that, a very nifty suede strap, much more comfy than the nylon webbing one I was using.

Got the "Vengeance" and "Rook City & Infernal Relics" expansions for Sentinels of the Multiverse, which is rapidly becoming my favorite board* game. Still two expansions to look forward to, I think :)

*Aside: It actually isn't a board game, in that there is no board. But it isn't like a traditional card game, or CCG game, either.

Ryujin

Legend
My family came to a decision, some years back, that we wouldn't give gifts to the adults anymore. It was just becoming ridiculous. One niece is now old enough that she appreciates getting money, with which she can choose what she wants. The other niece is four years old, now, and loves monsters and dragons. I gave her Wee Beasties Bedtime, The Christmas Dragon, and a Kinetic Sand playset that she didn't put down for hours.

I'll likely buy myself a Scottish Basket Hilted Backsword sometime in the next few weeks.

Almost forgot; I also made a Zombie Apocalypse bow for my niece's boyfriend. It's made of PVC plumbing pipe, has red oak siyahs, and a paracord wrapped grip.

QC260226.JPG

Last edited:

Remove ads