• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Do You Want To Talk About? (EnWorld edition)

taz135

First Post
moonwalker

i am trying to post this link of a man that Man Moonwalks into the future (genuine footage)

This video is amazing he can really dance like Michael Jackson but forum does not allow me to post links here. youtube video title is "time travel caught moonwalking on tape - happy new year 2014"

i am trying to post this link of a man that Man Moonwalks into the future (genuine footage)

This video is amazing he can really dance like Michael Jackson but forum does not allow me to post links here. youtube video title is "time travel caught moonwalking on tape - happy new year 2014"

Whoa, time travlers are among us!

Grehnhewe

First Post
Happy New Year Otters and Enworlders. The holidays kind of kicked my ass..but mostly in a good way.

Lots of parties, work, food, drink and running. It has been in the seventies here everyday for almost two weeks. It was 80 on Christmas Day...awesome!

Chelsea FC has been killing it and...

What? Chargers make it into the playoffs by the hair of their chinny chin chin. V Bengals on Sunday!

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Happy New Year Otters and Enworlders. The holidays kind of kicked my ass..but mostly in a good way.

Lots of parties, work, food, drink and running. It has been in the seventies here everyday for almost two weeks. It was 80 on Christmas Day...awesome!

Chelsea FC has been killing it and...

What? Chargers make it into the playoffs by the hair of their chinny chin chin. V Bengals on Sunday!

That's about as close to backing into the playoffs a team can get. :p They couldn't handle the Chief's backup players and should have lost. The Bengals are pretty good at home so I think you're in for a Shottenheimer style postseason. 'Course my Packers are probably insta-out, too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads