what ECL is this? +2 or +3 or other?

Geist

First Post
I did mention it about 2 posts ago =P

well id say theyre stronger than a storm giant. they have a human form that is size huge and also a dragon form though in this game half dragons are Drake's

*isnt going to post all the info on them basicaly there somewhere in power between dragons and giants*

Last edited:

drowdude

First Post
Geist said:
I did mention it about 2 posts ago =P

Yeah, sorry we were posting at the same time apparently.

Geist said:
well id say theyre stronger than a storm giant. they have a human form that is size huge and also a dragon form though in this game half dragons are Drake's

*isnt going to post all the info on them basicaly there somewhere in power between dragons and giants*

Well your template is prolly ECL +3. Effectively trading away the breathweapon and stuff for the greater reach and a +2 to Will saves.

It's a kewl idea though. I will prolly use the one you inspired me to draw up in my new game :)

Geist

First Post
heh no problem.

im working on a number of races right now

this template is actualy mean to go on one race i was thinking of making in particular that the drakes tend to mate with.

i wasnt able to decide if i wanted the race to be size large or if i wanted the template to be.

the race is a half-giant race.

Wolf72

Explorer
Re: Re: what ECL is this? +2 or +3 or other?

Geist said:

this is also sort of not to comparable wto the half dragon template that is standard since the game im in a half dragon is much stronger than the one in the book.

important piece of information, that is *wolf points up*.

thoughts: give us a brief on your Homebrew 1/2-Dragons and then it would be easier to judge your dragon-kin (or how about dragon-get or dragon-bloods, since dragon-kin reminds me of the FR dragon-kin)

Remove ads