• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What have you done to my Underdark Fey thread?

Clay_More

First Post
Solis might be good for the first... or Sunaris... when I think of golden hair, I think sun (even though its odd for an underdark race).
Then the sixth could be a variant, since the only difference is in skin color. For Example...

Solis / Ilis
Sunaris / Inaris

not sure... hmmmm

Hey, should should click the "Home" button on the top of the screen, followed by the "Chat Room" button in the left thingy. You could just drop in for a quickie, only need 1 window open for it!
:)

Krishnath

First Post
No offense, but I do *not* chat. Mostly because I have seen what it can do to people (damn addicts).

Also, those names don't really sound like drow names...

Hmmm...

The first of the two (5#) are usually found in a part of the underdark that is located beneat the sea.
The other (6#) is usually found near large underground forests (yes there are forests in the underdark).

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Awww... you should.. after all: Los Clay_More is there!

Hmm, youre right, might be better names for good elves..

#5 Aqintis... or Withor.. perhaps...

#6 Grethin.. or Wodrakin...hmmm

Can ya use them?

Krishnath

First Post
Sorry about the late reply, suddenly I couldn't connect to the site...

Anyways...

5#: Withor Drow

6# still needs a name though...

Also, you are aware that your nick is a type of sword?

And I will *not* chat, it is beneath me.

On the topic of 6#, the underdark forests are mostly fungus... but it doesn't really matter, cause drow is drow and settle where ever the heck they want :p

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Ohhh... well.. lots of nice people in there... nice, nice people...

Hey, even Gary Gygax chats!

Last one, last, single one that refuses to be named. Caragun.. elves... or Prothan... elves.... grrrrr....

Yeah, I had problems getting back online as well, thats why its nice with chat, I could ask people: "Cant you connect to Enworld either" to which they replied "no", thus assuring me that I wasn't the only one :)

Krishnath

First Post
Prothan Drow it is then....

About chatting, well I'm not Gygax am I? And I still refuse to chat...

By the way, do you have any ideas that would help make the drow more interresting?

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Hmmmm... I would need some time to think about that ... I have a treants mind :)

Sounds interesting, have the drow divided into more things than "just" drow.

Krishnath

First Post
Some of them are, such as the Droloch (large winged reptillian drow, lack much of the magical abilities of their kin, but are very nasty combatants...), not to mention religion, see, only about half of the drow in my world worship Lloth, so I have to find some new and interresting (not necesserrily evil) drow deities, and I would rather not import the ones from Forgotten Realms....

To make matters worse, the church of Lloth is quite fractured, each fraction of course claiming that their version is the true church of Lloth, but so far, the bloodshed between them have been at a minimum...

Lloth herself of course grants spells to the clerics of all the fractions...

What's even more interresting is that the matriarch of the biggest (and oldest) drow settlement is quite immortal (she can be killed, but she does not age, at all)...

Tell me what you think, and feel free to add some ideas of your own. :D

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Hmmm... mind if I take some time to ponder on that? I have really had my creative juices being put to the test lately, theyre close to being reduced to creative leftovers :)

I was gonna do Sahaks items this day or tomorrow, I think I should have the time for it finally. Damm work, damm damm.

Remove ads