• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What have you done to my Underdark Fey thread?

Clay_More

First Post
Well, gimme another, Im all worked up :)

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=819039#post819039

Thats the revised Vampire PDF fresh from Dio's workshop. Its without pictures, as he's agreed not to publish those except for when the finished CoT hits the stands. U should check it out :)

If you find anything, just reply in the Vampire Thread, lets keep this sucker for open conversation (mostly). Why hasn't Wippit changed the title to "The Lounge" yet? hehehe

Krishnath

First Post
Because we scared 'im off. :D

Hmm....

I need six names fit for different subtypes of drow, they all have the same stats (basic drow stats) but differ somewhat in appearance, here is the rundown:

1#: Just your regular black skinned, white haired, purple eyed drow.
2#: As above but with a slight red taint to their skin. Their hair is red.
3#: As #1 but with lightblue hair instead of white.
4#: As #3 but with grey skin instead of black
5#: Grey skin, golden yellow hair, purple eyes.
6#: As 1# but with the golden yellow hair of 5#.

The differences has to do with the different regions they live in, but they are still the same subrace of elves, only their appearance differ, the last five on the list are all very rare compared to the first, and most people mistake them for other types of elves, but they are all drow.

In addition, I am working on two other races of dark elves, the Nevae and the Varal, both are innately evil and very different from the drow. Varal for example live in dark (oriental) forests, are master craftsmen, and have a green taint to their pale skin and dark hair. The nevae on the other hand have ivory white skin and black hair, and are extremely beautyful, and very, very, evil, they are also very good at magic.

Any ideas on the drow?

Clay_More

First Post
1#: Just your regular black skinned, white haired, purple eyed drow.

Whats wrong with simply drow?... hmmm...
Terigith might not be bad, sounds evil. Erigith might work as well, not completely sure.

2#: As above but with a slight red taint to their skin. Their hair is red.

Sounds like fierce fellas, might work with a more brutish sounding name. Perhaps Ratuman... or Kragari.. hmmmm... Craltan might work well as well...

3#: As #1 but with lightblue hair instead of white.

Lightblue hair, sounds more noblish. Taeren... or Sesmin... what about Leshmore...

4#: As #3 but with grey skin instead of black

Thats a problem, makes em appear even nobler. Lergaund... or Perishim... or Thetomin....

5#: Grey skin, golden yellow hair, purple eyes.

Phreaks. I would think that the other drow might find them too alike to surface dwelling elves. I think I might need a little bit inspiration on the last two before I make any further comments (boy, that sounded politically correct.)..

Krishnath

First Post
Well, they are all drow, and have the same value in drow society, but those of a particular type usually see all drow not like them to be impure, they are wrong of course, they are just different from one another, just like humans from different nations or continents are different from each other, but they (and we) are basically the same race, just different ;)

1#: Terigith Drow, sounds good to me.
2#: Kragari Drow, sounds the best, they aren't really any more fierce than other drow.
3#: Taeren Drow, (although Sesmin sounds good too), aren't really any more noble than other drow.
4#: Perishim Drow, best, nyah. :p

As for the two last, what do you need to know, they are just drow, although a little different ;)

But then again, drow aren't automatically evil in my campaign, has to do with the third cataclysm (a godswar).

Later,

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads