• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What have you done to my Underdark Fey thread?

Clay_More

First Post
VERY good ideas Krishnath. I think Ill use Spiders Climb instead of Levitation (vampires get spider climb for free before they gain flying).Very good :)

Bloodlust is a great idea, I think ill use that as well. Ill look at the various taints I was thinking of and I hope to get back to you on the matter..

I knew it was a good option, to throw it to ol krish :)

Krishnath

First Post
Of course it was a good uption, I *am* a master when it comes to creature creation after all...

by the way, the March Movie Monster Mayhem Marathon Poll is up, <casts suggestion> go vote.

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Sorry for not completing the Predator, I will do it when I get time, just for the sake of the board :)

Ill go and vote immediatly... master
(Feel a strong and strange urge to do so)

Krishnath

First Post
(how in hades does one make light purple text?)

Save it for next year, I plan on making this an annual thing ;)

Any ideas for what I should call the 'trueblood' elves and faeries, other than 'trueblood'?

Clay_More

First Post
Hmmm, could always go for just True elves. "High" is already used, which I kinda hate since High doesnt mean that they are more elves than the other, simply the most common.

"Pure" perhaps? or how about "Serene" elves & faeries?

Krishnath

First Post
True it is then...

True Faerie (Medium-sized 1HD Fey that can fly and have innate magical power.)

True Elf (Medium-size 1HD Humanoids that have innate magical power)

I'm also working on drow subraces (gee, what to call a large reptilian drow with wings...)

On a side note: I have now personally created over 100 different monsters, and that is not counting the slivers :p

Btw, have you voted?

Clay_More

First Post
PLEASE, I beg you, dont call the Drow for Drogons.... please... Even though the urge is there when combining reptilians with wings with drow... dont :)

I am kinda slow when it comes to making monsters. Off course, I normally fill a couple of pages just with flavour text. So far, I have only finished Vampires, Dunai, Swamp Trolls & Goblins and ArchLich for D&D 3ed.

I am still reading through the various monsters that people posted before I vote. I want to re-read them all, to cast a fair vote :)

How about "Droloch" for the reptilians? Or something akin to the Yian-ti names, like "Drolossh". Or "Tasshir". Dont know....

Hey, what did you think of my usage of the word Dunai for the treefolk I made?

Krishnath

First Post
Droloch, sounds like drow, I like it :D

Dunai is cool. Very cool, infact I wish I had though of it first.

Now, what to call a size small cross between an Ogre and a Woodelf?

And yes, I am clinically insane, but I know I am so it is a neurosis not a psychosis. :p

Krishnath

First Post
Neutral, Neutral Good or Chaotic Good, haven't decided exactly, but they are the same size as halflings and gnomes, but as stocky as a dwarf, yet they are part ogre and part elf. Trust me, it will make sense when I write it down. I hope! :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads