What If...?

Stalker0

Legend
..THOR PARTY

well a bit of frat boy comedy after all the dark and dour What if 's was quite cathartic, kinda surprised that Natalie Portman came back for it. Darcy and Howard make a nice couple ...
and I hope the end scene gets a pay off somewhere
Yeah this one was a good bit of fun and laughs, I liked it!

and I hope the end scene gets a pay off somewhere

I can't remember now what has been officially teased and what is just spoiler info, so:

the ending is a tie-in into episode 9, as are some of the other stills and clips that have leaked or been teased, like the return of Captain Britain.

Janx

Hero
Well that was silly.

I wonder if the point of deviation wasn't Party Thor but actually Loki. By him not being adopted/abandoned, Thor didn't have a kid brother to contend with

Also, this universe itself seems to be more partyverse than others.

Rune

Once A Fool
Well that was silly.

I wonder if the point of deviation wasn't Party Thor but actually Loki. By him not being adopted/abandoned, Thor didn't have a kid brother to contend with

Pretty sure that’s exactly what the Watcher called out as the point of deviation.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Because my reflexes and freeze frame abilities stink on ice...

Having trouble with my freeze-framing but what stones did Ultron have at the end? Obviously, he had the Mind Stone, what with it being his body. And I caught the Space Stone and Time Stone. But unless I miscounted, he only had five Stones, not all six.

Stalker0

Legend
You could argue that the peace between the ice giants and Asgard set off a chain reaction. Peace instead of war became a more galactic default, which over thousands of years had a domino effect on the various major powers

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
You could argue that the peace between the ice giants and Asgard set off a chain reaction. Peace instead of war became a more galactic default, which over thousands of years had a domino effect on the various major powers
they're big on the space bro's but I didnt see any dwarves or elfs at the party (although Skurge is a bro)- so what happened to the Nine Realms?

and yes Odin returning the baby to Loki seems to have been a major peace making. The baby had been left in Laufeys temple and in the original Laufey had thought that Odin killed him. In What If.. Odin didnt kill or take the baby, he actually made the effort to return the baby to his enemy - a merciful action that caused a much happier, peaceful and celebratory universe where everyone can come together and party.

Stalker0

Legend
Random thought I saw on another forum. It’s actually pretty weird that in a universe where major galactic powers are operating very differently, thst the Kree operated in enough of the same manner to even create Captain Marvel.

even just a slight alteration in their plans would have removed carol from the accident that created her

Remove ads