What If...?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'm a bit confused as to why UltraVision's Infinity Stones worked in the other universes, while the Infinity Stones in Loki were only useful as paperweights, but otherwise I liked the episode and am excited for next week's episode.
Rule of cool

or maybe the power didnt come from the Infinity Stones but from the Hyper-Evolved UltronVision himself.
Like variant Dr Strange he had absorb so much cosmic power that he had evolved to become something else.

or maybe its just continuity error …

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I'm a bit confused as to why UltraVision's Infinity Stones worked in the other universes, while the Infinity Stones in Loki were only useful as paperweights, but otherwise I liked the episode and am excited for next week's episode.
Do we know for sure they don't work in other universes, or just that they don't work in the TVA?

Of course, even if it's just the latter, then that just makes the question: why do they still work in wherever it is between universes that the Watcher lives, if they don't work in the TVA, which is presumably also between universes?

Ryujin

Legend
Hehe and basically the plot of independence day.

Alright guys, we are facing a technology and power so far beyond our own we have no way to stop it.

I know....lets throw at them a computer virus on an old laptop that should do it.
It would have taken one throw-away line to make that whole thing somewhat plausible; "The modern computer revolution is the result of reverse engineering equipment we found at Roswell."

Rune

Once A Fool

Alright guys, we are facing a technology and power so far beyond our own we have no way to stop it.

I know....lets throw at them a computer virus on an old laptop that should do it.
The major difference being that in this episode, it didn’t work.

Stalker0

Legend
The major difference being that in this episode, it didn’t work.
Well that was because the boss is literally in another universe, not that a computer program written on 1960s databanks couldn’t hack the most sophisticated AI in the multiverse

but hey it’s a comic boon plot, we haven’t even gotten our toes into the pond of how crazy their plots can get ;)

Which itself was lifted from War of the Worlds.

Remove ads