• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the best issue of Dungeon in recent memory?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Particle_Man said:
What number is the matching Dragon issue?
Dragon #309, I believe. Between Dungeon/Polyhedron and Dragon, you can run either half of a truly massive githyankyi invasion of the Material Plane including, yes, playing as a githyanki with lots of cultural goodies and such.

Pants

First Post
TarionzCousin said:
What is so great about the Styes? I've never heard of this setting.
It's basically a corrupt, dirty city with a variety of evil, twisted beings that live within and run the place (most of the officials could make some cool villains). It's got a great, moody, Lovecraftian feel with enough background info to build several adventures off of. Plus, it has an aboleth!

Last edited:

BRP2

First Post
Endur said:
Best Recent Issue of Dungeon: Issue 90
cover_500.jpg

This is my favorite issue, but I'm quite behind ;x.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[imager]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Frukathka/TSR82138_500.jpg[/imager]Dungeon #138

Urban Decay
by Amber E. Scott
In the back alleys and sewers, a wererat plots the overthrow of the humans he despises. A D&D adventure for 2nd-level characters.

The Weavers
by Richard Pett
An opportunistic kenku threatens the Styes with a swarm of dangerous spiders, but his plans go horribly awry when the keepers of his stolen spiders come to collect. A D&D adventure for 10th-level characters.

The Mud Sorcerer’s Tomb
by Mike Shel
Brave the notorious traps and harrowing monsters of the Mud Sorcerer’s Tomb! Fully updated, this classic Dungeon D&D adventure is for 14th-level characters.

Challenge of Champions VI
by Jonathan Richards
The annual adventurers’ guild competition returns to the pages of Dungeon. A D&D adventure for all characer levels.

--------------------------------
BEST ISSUE EVAR!!!! :cool: :D :cool:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Three way Tie, Dragon 120 with Demogorgon's Lost Temple and the "lesser ones", Dungeon 130 (Fear the power of the Spire of Long Shadows!), and Dungeon 135. (Kyuss. Nough Said.)

Remove ads