What is the difference between Counter Collection II, and II Revisted.

DarkJester

First Post
As the title and

I need some miniatures/counters quickly and Counter Collection I, and II seem like they will work. Is there anywhere I can get a list of exactly what counters are in them?

*Edit, Counter Collection, not Creature Collection ...GAH

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Re: What is the difference between Creature Collection II, and II Revisted.

DarkJester said:
As the title and

I need some miniatures/counters quickly and Creautre Collection I, and II seem like they will work. Is there anywhere I can get a list of exactly what counters are in them?

There are no counters in either creature collection -- they are monster books.

There are, however, counters in the couter collections by fiery dragon. You can find a listing of the counters in each of these in my reviews on the review page.

Klaus

First Post
Counter Collection 2 Revisited was added one extra page of counters with lots of counters that only appeared before in adventures converted to PC counters (so you can have a PC Ogre Mage, for instance) plus some Summon Monster staples, like Tojanida, Arrowhawk, Azer, Triton and such.

CC1 has all the PC races in multiple numbers (about 10-15 males and 5-10 females of each; humans are divided into warrior, wizard, rogue and cleric); 20+ drow; kobolds, goblins, orcs, skeletons (20 of each); hobgoblins, gnolls, zombies, lizardfolk (15 of each); trolls, bugbears, shadows, ghouls, wights, wraiths (about 10 of each); mummies, spectres, ghosts, owlbears, medusa, gargoyles, dopplegangers, beholders, mind flayers, ogres (about 5 of each), plus some huge dragons, 16 horses and 2 carts.

CC2 has 75+ unique PC counters for nearly every race/class combo, 13 dufferent animals (including familiars), 9 different dragons in various sizes, displacer beasts, kuo-toa, golems, elementals, nightmares, centaurs, yuan-ti, pixies, nymphs, dryads, genies, all kinds of giants, griffons, hippogryphs, pegasi, unicorns, couatl, aranea, basilisk, rust monster, some demons and devils (balor, marilith, osyluth, vrock), treants, slaadi, rakshasa and more, plus three new Prestige Classes and some new magical weapons.

whew!

Remove ads