What is your favorite chromatic dragon?

What is your favorite type of chromatic dragon?

• White - they're cool!

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Black - they're caustic?

Votes: 52 18.8%
  • Blue - they're electrifying!

Votes: 86 31.0%
  • Green - they're a gas!

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Red - they're smokin!

Votes: 67 24.2%
  • I prefer a non-standard chromatic dragon

Votes: 23 8.3%
  • Dragon? Ruuuuuuun!

Votes: 19 6.9%

jmichels

First Post
The Blue is my favorite dragon as well. Great villians that are cold and calculating and live in a terribly inhospitable place. All the other dragons are either too animalistic, arrogant, overexposed, or sneaky for my taste. Give me a villain that is smart, powerful, and has lived for millennia (and who can't be turned) any day.

A'koss

Explorer
Though my favorite is the Drean Linnorm, or maybe Tiamat, I find it hard to pick a favorite among the standard chromatics. Greens I like the least but the others all bring something pretty cool to the table. Blacks and Blues have the coolest look to them, but the Red is a classic terror and the idea of an ice breath weapon is still my favorite flavor of PC pain. :cool:

Too close to call...

Cheers!

Benben

First Post
If white were more intelligent they would be my favorite; however, since they aren't my vote goes for Black.

What are the characteristics on the non-standard chromatics, and where have they been detailed?

Talvisota

First Post
I voted green. Sure, they are all awesome, and all play a part, but IMC I made the breath weapon gas killer as usual but it left a powdery green residue that acted as a fertilizer.

Ry

Explorer
Blacks. So scary. Seen the 2E Complete Book of Villains? The picture in there is what I think of as a black dragon. That or the kind described in The Warrior Prophet by R. Scott Bakker (sparks flying, totally insurmountable, wearing a necklace of human skulls).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads