• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your wishlist?

Not products you are waiting for, but stuff you dream of finding. Mine:

1) A good hardcore modern system in the style of Phoenix Command, Millennium's End, Aces&Eights.

2) A good, detailed, well-mapped setting in pike&musket era.

3) A detailed post-apoc setting that isn't zombies (tired of), gonzo, or Fallout (tired of). Preferably alien invasion or something similar. Of course, I would need #1.

MGibster

Legend
I'd like a better update of Cyberpunk 2020 than Cyberpunk Red turned out to be. In fact, I'll probably start a thread for people to recommend some cyberpunk games.

Would Warhammer Fantasy qualify as pike & musket for you? Of course it's got a fantasy element, it's in the name after all, but the Empire seems have armies that fit what you're looking for.

Nakana

Explorer
A new, simple, universal toolkit game to handle several genres. I’m not expecting someone else to create it so that’s what I’m working on.

I'd like a better update of Cyberpunk 2020 than Cyberpunk Red turned out to be. In fact, I'll probably start a thread for people to recommend some cyberpunk games.

Would Warhammer Fantasy qualify as pike & musket for you? Of course it's got a fantasy element, it's in the name after all, but the Empire seems have armies that fit what you're looking for.
It should, but I have run so many campaign in it that I'm tired of it. And the lore is too dense for my current group, none of whom know anything about the setting. WH in its various flavors requires, IMO/IME, players who know and enjoy the setting.

Although with the development into Lusteria, that may change

Not products you are waiting for, but stuff you dream of finding. Mine:

1) A good hardcore modern system in the style of Phoenix Command, Millennium's End, Aces&Eights.

2) A good, detailed, well-mapped setting in pike&musket era.

3) A detailed post-apoc setting that isn't zombies (tired of), gonzo, or Fallout (tired of). Preferably alien invasion or something similar. Of course, I would need #1.
I would love a post apoc game loosely based on Colony.

Remove ads