D&D 5E What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

What Level(s) Are Your Character(s)?

• 1st Level

• 2nd Level

• 3rd Level

• 4th Level

• 5th Level

• 6th Level

• 7th Level

• 8th Level

• 9th Level

• 10th Level

• 11th Level

• 12th Level

• 13th Level

• 14th Level

• 15th Level

• 16th Level

• 17th Level

• 18th Level

• 19th Level

• 20th Level

• An UnExPeCtEd and uNiQuE answer!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We started Monday at 12th level. The GM told us to make characters who has thoroughly finished their personal narrative journey and no longer had any need to adventure, except now they're short on cash.

I made a PC who's saved the world, died, Benn reanimated as a mind flayer drone, then rescued and cured, though I still have spare arms (mechanically I'm a thri-kreen).

Another PC had an overly ambitious GM who didn't give out with XP, so he's saved the world eighteen times, but he's still only 12th level.

Currently playing as a 6th-level Dragonborn Fighter(Scout variant) in the Baldur's Gate, Descent into Avernus adventure. I am the party's sole non-spellcaster. :p

Musing Mage

Pondering D&D stuff
For the 5e game I'm running the team is level 2. (Fighter, Cleric, Sorcerer, Ranger). After next session should be level 3 assuming we finish the scenario, which is likely.

For the 5e game I'm playing in we are 10th level, my character is Warlock 8/Wizard 2.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Two groups, both doing variations on Ghosts of Saltmarsh. One group is at 6th, the other at 4th. I have a PC in a game I am not sure I will continue playing in, that is 2nd level.

TheSword

Legend
My Rise of the Runelords/Shattered star mash up campaign the party are sitting pretty at 11th level.

Odyssey of the Dragon Lords characters are at 7th level

My Age of Worms group are at 5th level.

Lastly my own half-elf sorceress in the Secrets of Saltmarsh Campaign is at a very robust level 4.

The wild card is my WFRP group that doesn’t use levels at all but advances through incremental XP awards based on story and roleplaying and get to improve stats, skills and talents granularly… I love it.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I'm fudging a little - we have several campaigns in the same shared world, so at any one time one would be active and the others on haitus to return to.

I did mark levels for each character, except I had three at 10th and no way to mark that.

Shared world
Droozh, Loxodon Cleric of Athena 12
Duris, Human Barbarian from the Heart of Earth tribe, 10
Jillian Briarfoot, Halfling Bard 10
Abubakas, Brass Dragonborn Genie Warlock 2

Other campaigns
Vaeris, High Elven Bladesinger 13 - Avernus
Padraig ap Liam, vHuman Paladin 10 - Curse of Strahd

Remove ads