• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What not yet published concept are you hoping for?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I'd like more fluff.

I never knew how much I liked fluff until it was gone.

Now, I really want to read a campaign setting book so I can enjoy the creativity of the various fine WOTC authors without so much focus on rules crunch.

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
I'd love to see an unarmored arcane based melee striker who uses magic to protect himself and enhance his abilities for combat. A fantasy jedi without the lightsabre and mind control stuff so to speak.

thegrizz

First Post
I have to agree with more fluff included. I think the basics they let us know about the campaign world in the fourth ed books are great I just wish there was more information. I mean I know that FR is coming out with a fourth ed release and so is Ebberon (which I have to admit I have never been that wild about).

While I hate to say this I sometimes miss second ed with its billion and one campaign settings, even the pickiest player could find one they liked.

beeflv30

First Post
Never got to playing a psion to many rules and issues with the 3.5 version. And the 2e version was sort of bland in play. But I am looking forward to the 4e version, probably will work quite well. As for race. I would like to see more on the Shadar-kai.

A Passing Maniac

First Post
Like many others, I'd like to see druids and psions, but most of all I long to see the necromancer class. My players and I both love necromancers. They make wonderful villains and interesting PCs, and it's unfortunate that -- assuming they stick to their "classes in PHBs only" and "one PHB per year" limits -- I'll have to wait until 2010 or even 2011 for the class.

Phaezen

Adventurer
After seeing the racial Paragon Paths for Warforged, my hope to see a Dwarven Defender paragon path has been renewed :D

Phaezen

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads