D&D 5E What official 5E content do you want to see more of?

What official 5E content do you want to see more of?

• Adventures

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Settings

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • Monsters

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Player options

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • Rules and rule variants

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • Lore

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Poll closed .

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I do not have and would strongly prefer not to purchase a subscription to D&D Beyond. I would prefer to have something either on my own bookshelves or my own hard drive. Part of the appeal of 5E for me is that I don't need a computer to keep track of my character sheet--the need to do so is a large part of why I am through with 3-dot-Pathfinder. I have a strong preference for gaming pen(cil)-and-paper, even now while I'm temporarily (inshallah) running on Discord.

I don't mind new stuff showing up in adventures. I just want them to eventually be available in a hardcover, or at least a download, or something else that I can buy that's not an adventure I will not run.

What would be nice would be if WotC would release a collection of magic items from the various adventures in PDF format on DMs Guild, perhaps as part of a charity drive.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
What would be nice would be if WotC would release a collection of magic items from the various adventures in PDF format on DMs Guild, perhaps as part of a charity drive.

That would be nice in several dimensions, yes. I'd buy it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I want to see player options, like feats, classes and subclasses. I'm good on monsters. The only settings I would be interested in would be Dark Sun, Planescape or Spelljammer. I'm not interested in new settings like the one released by Critical Role or the MtG one. I don't buy adventures, so I don't really want to see more of those.

Remove ads