• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Paragon-Tier modules can I use to showcase the Underdark?

frandallfarmer

Explorer
My group is going through the Underdark top to bottom to get to Menzoberranzan.

I'm looking for recommendations for Underdark themed modules - starting with near-the-surface (no- or lite-Drow) dungeon crawls, some exploring (the FeyDark?) and leading to heavy-Drow intrigue. An encounter with Lolth seems likely, after a few levels gained.

It's all new to me, and I haven't ready any of the novels - neither have my players. I've never ran anything in the Underdark or the Planes. I already own the 4E Underdark and Menzoberranzan source books - lots of material, but they are not modules. They will have a Drow guide with them, if that matters.

Ideal criteria (in rough order):

1. Take place in, and heavily feature, the Underdark (Shallows, FeyDark and Menzoberranzan)
  2. D&D 4e (comparable 3rd Party modules welcome)
  3. Paragon Tier

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm afraid we don't allow people to post here asking folks to go post elsewhere. Sorry.

People are welcome to answer the question here, but I'll edit out your request to go elsewhere.

the Jester

Legend
P2: Demon Queen's Enclave is a wonderful Underdark adventure focused on a Drow city, and if the DM plays up the factionalization of the npcs and their competing interests, it can be awesome, with the pcs allying with groups that they absolutely know are going to betray them when it's convenient. I know that my group really enjoyed it when I ran a modified version of it in my campaign.

I'm running this module P2 at present and can't praise highly enough Myrhdraak's supplementary material, whilst I used much of the module as written I felt Myrhdraak especially helped me expand the Underdark voyage giving more optional encounters & capacity to fine tune the existing challenge ratings etc. etc.

Remove ads