• Trophy Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garage

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 26 20.8%

Dragonbait

Explorer
Fifth Element might be from someplace that does not have basements. I know that they are not in Southern California buildings.

Okay, and who was the posh who games in the ballroom?

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
The Dining room has been the default in most game sessions I've played in. However, the last group I played with alternated between a Florida Room (enlosed, air-conditioned patio) at my house, and a converted sub-basement (add-on lower elevation room attached to the house foundation - very few real basements in Georgia) at another group members house. My current group uses an indoor, glassed in patio.

Festivus

First Post
Game Store once a month. I used Game room for that option.

Most of the other times is my dining room, or my friends garage. I used to play on my huge 8x4 table in my garage but we moved to a smaller house and don't have as much garage space.

Next house we buy will have a dedicated game room.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
The dining room. It's where our only big table is, and the group currently has 8 folks (including myself). We could do the living room, but it'd be hard to see the battlegrid.

Daniel

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I just hope WotC's DDI doesn't end up in the can so that someday I may realize my dream of wireless online gaming while on the can.

BTW, the Amazon Kindle doesn't float.

renau1g

First Post
I currently use the dining room at my house (as it's the biggest surface area), but this has only been for the past year, before that (the previous 7 years) I've been hanging out in the basement on an old poker table with folding chairs... man after a few hours those things hurt.

Remove ads